Born on 30th April, 1984
- Started Schooling at St. Mary’s School, Chittagong.
- Got admitted at Collegiate School Chittagong.
- Passed S.S.C. Examination in 1st Division with Start Marks & Letter Marks in Physics.
- Enrolled at Notre Dame College, Dhaka.
- Attained a1st Division with Start Marks & Letter Marks in Mathematics & Computer Studies in H.S.C. Examination.
- Opted for Graduation in Computer Science & Information Technology at BGC Trust University Bangladesh, Chittagong.
- Started Career with IT Division, Eastern Bank Limited as Analyst, Service Management.
- Graduate from BGC Trust University Bangladesh with a CGPA 3.92 out of 4.00.
- Started as a Software Engineer at SurroundApps Inc.
- Left SurroundApps Inc. as Sr. Software Engineer.
- Joined as Lead Engineer at Samsung Bangladesh R&D Center.
- Current Role Project Lead.
- Promoted to Technical Lead.
- Left Samsung R&D Center.
- Joined as Research Assistant at Internet Computing Lab, Seoul National University of Science & Technology (SeoulTech).
- Opted for Masters degree in Electrical & Information Engineering at SeoulTech.
- Graduated from SeoulTech with a CGPA 4.31 out of 4.50.
- Continuing research at Internet Computing Lab.
- Available for Casual Hiring.