Happened to face the error after first installing the Tizen IDE? Normally, it happens when you install the Tizen IDE and SDK in other folder than C:.
The exact error message is: java.io.IOException: Certificate file not found : C:\tizen-sdk-data\keystore\author\******
Please follow these steps to solve the issue:
- Go to Window>Preferences in TizenIDE.
- Select Tizen SDK > Security Profiles from the left TreeView. You will see the IDE is looking for Certificate files in C:\tizen-sdk-data… though you installed it in another location.
- Select the Author Certificate and click on the immediate Edit Button. Change the path accordingly.
- Now change the path of Distributor Certificates in the same way.
- Then Click on the Generate Button.
- A new form will come, put values as required. You can provide anything you like. Click OK, it will confirm the new certificate creation.
- Now Clean the projects and run.